The following is true of the Terms and Conditions laid out below for PlayCanadianCasinos.com:
- Throughout this text, the use of the word “Website” refers to www.playcanadiancasinos.com.
- Words “We”, “Us” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refer to playcanadiancasinos.com .
- The pronoun “you” refers to all users of this platform
- All uses of the term “agreement” refer to all conditions and notices set forth herein.
Use and access are offered to you upon your acceptance, without modification of the “Agreement”. By visiting and using this website, you agree to the restrictions and limitations of the said agreement.
Make sure you read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website constitutes full compliance with the Agreement.
If you have any reluctance to comply with any of the rules below, we recommend that you cease using this site, as failure to comply with any of these rules will result in the restriction of all access to our services.
Changes, modifications and amendments to the agreement may be made as we deem necessary. These changes may be made at our discretion without notice to none of the users. Continued use of the website after such discretionary changes shall be deemed acceptance of the new agreement.
Acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement is the sole condition upon which access to and use of the Website is made available to all users.
- We only published on this website content for informational purposes only. Therefore, we are not responsible in any way for the outcome of any action based on information you read on the website. This includes content sent by Us through email marketing.
- We do not provide a mobile gaming service, as such, financial transactions related to the placement of bets or bets are not included in our services.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activity and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses of third parties (including fees and expenses), in connection with or arising out of any breach of these Terms by you.
- Do not to upload to the Website (or any of its servers and related services) or transmit through the Website (or any of its servers and related services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or anything else designed to interfere with, disrupt, or interrupt the normal operating procedures of any computer, computer network, or one or more mobile devices.
- In accordance with the conditions and rules relating to the publication, you will not create or publish a hyperlink to any part of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- In addition, keep in mind that uploads and transfers of content deemed offensive or likely to shock our sensitivity towards us or one of our users are strictly prohibited. This includes content that may cause inconvenience, inconvenience or unnecessary anxiety. We reserve the right to remove this content without notice or explanation.
- There is no warranty that the website will be error free, free of defects, or that it will operate without interruption. All content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. In addition, the full responsibility for all actions you take as a result of information content found on the website is up to you. When it comes to your loss or any dissatisfaction based on the website, the sole remedy is to discontinue using the website. We will not be liable to you for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- Since our main goal is to provide our users with a qualified service through the information given, links to other websites may be sent. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and we do not endorse and are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including distorted or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such sites or resources, or for any damages, the loss or infringement caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- The relationship between us and all advertisers on our site, are bound by the codes of practice implemented in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Below is a summary of the main objectives:
- To prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or being associated with crime or disorder and/or being used to support crime ;
- Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open manner; and.
- Protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling
- We will always take the above licensing objectives into account and always act in a manner that is consistent with the above licensing objectives.
- Your content posted on PlayCanadianCasinos.com by you of any kind (e-mail, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or other content) gives us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display the Website, (b) modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works and publicly display the website, and (c) use the website for purposes other than those for which it is intended, irrevocable and sub-licensable right (a) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish (a) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display such submissions throughout the world in any medium now known or hereafter devised.
- PlayCanadianCasinos.com shall not be responsible for any misinformation expressed and implied. Whilst we make an effort to keep our website free of errors or omissions, PlayCanadianCasinos.com makes no warranty for the accuracy of the information provided and that of third-party websites linked to and from our website.
- Any materials and links on this website shall be used at your own risk. PlayCanadianCasinos.com including our team does not take any liability for any damage or loss caused, arising directly or indirectly from the materials of this website.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state, and town of your residence.
- All content on this site or found on it is protected by copyright. The unlawful use, distribution and duplication of our contents constitute a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.
Last update: 30th January 2023