PlayCanadianCasinos.com The data privacy factor is very essential and to be taken into consideration. The privacy section is our presentation. It discusses and explains in great detail who we are and how we collect, share and use our users’ personal information. It also explains how you can exercise your privacy rights.
PlayCanadianCasinos.com is a gambling comparison website (“Website”) operated by SIA SF2, company number 40103691516, registered address K. Valdemara street – 33-7, Rīga, LV-1010, Latvia. Our website allows its users (“You” or “Data Subject”) to learn more about online gaming operators and decide which operators may be suitable for your requirements.
Information We Collect
Usage Data – Here we collect specific information about your use of this website (the pages you visited, the operators you clicked on, your IP address, the referring URL when arriving at the website, browser type, device type, screen resolution, language preferences, access time)
Personal Information – When you sign up for our newsletter, we will need your email address in order to send the content to your inbox. At the time of registration, the nature of this action will be clearly stated, including the type of content that will be sent to you, confirmation of the unsubscribe process, and confirmation that your data will not be shared with third parties. All emails sent will include an unsubscribe link.
Please be assured that all of this information will not identify you or give us access to your personal data.
The collection of information
We collect data through weblogs and tracking pixels/scripts. Cookies to your system to enable processing of usage data. Any other personal information is collected explicitly by filling out a form, for example for the newsletter registration.
How we use this information
The main purpose of this collection is to improve the end-user experience of the website and at the same time to facilitate the optimization of the company’s marketing activities. Similarly, it may also be used to provide a quick and satisfactory response to questions, user requests and personalization. Also, it should be added that through this data collection and processing we ensure the security of all our users.
Personal information is used to provide relevant and timely offers, content and information to the user via email. User data is not communicated, sold or disclosed even if required by law.
We do not engage in automated profiling using personal data.
How we share information
- Advertising partners – we may share usage data with advertising partners to refine performance and mitigate the risk of fraudulent activity.
- Service Providers – as with most organizations, some of our business functions are outsourced to contractors, such as web hosting services or email marketing providers. Any processing of personal data by these providers will only be done for the specific purpose required by their role as data controllers.
- Law Enforcement – In accordance with the requirements of the law, we may share personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- Potential Buyer – In the event that interests are raised by third parties or their advisors, we may disclose personal information if this interest was in the context of the potential sale of part or all of our business.
Any other data sharing will be done according to your consent.
NB: Please note that when you click on a link to visit the website of one of the operators listed on this site, you are accessing a third-party website and we have no control over this website.
Cookies and tracking technologies
We use two main types of cookies: first-party cookies served via our own domain, and third-party cookies, which are served via third-party domains/ service providers.
The used cookies include:
First-party cookies – they are placed by PlayCanadianCasinos.com and facilitate the processing of usage data, browsing habits and the source of the traffic to the website, as well as the segmentation of content
Third-party cookies – they are placed by third-party domains /service providers:
1. Google Analytics – is a free tool from Google that allows you to obtain detailed statistics about visitors. This way you get an in-depth collection of statistics. This not only shows the number of visitors to your website but also how visitors came to visit your website and what actions they took on your website.
2. Google Ads – Google Ads is an advertising program created by Google. It allows companies to target search engine users with “search ads”. Adwords also offers advertisers the possibility to search for the most interesting keywords.
4. Hotjar – this one facilitates the processing of usage data and browsing habits on the website. Cookies policy: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information
5. Aimtell – makes it easy to send anonymous browser push notifications. Cookies policy: https://www.aimtell.com/privacy
Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation provides various legal bases under which data may be processed. We will process your data in order to pursue our legitimate interests, including the need to combat fraud, improve the website experience and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns. If the interests of the data subject prevail over those of the company, we will stop processing until consent is obtained. For other uses of the data as described, we will need consent before data processing.
You have the right to refuse data processing at any time. To withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, please contact [email protected]
This site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We make every effort to prevent children from accessing this site. To that end, we do not knowingly process personal data of a child under the age of 18, and if we become aware that personal data of a child under the age of 18 is stored, we will follow our internal processes to delete that data in accordance with your data protection rights as soon as reasonably possible.
Protection of your data
In order to prevent and eliminate any risk of hacking or unauthorized access to your data by certain individuals or computer viruses and any other factors that may lead to such circumstances, we use appropriate and reasonable technological and organizational methods to protect your personal data. This includes encrypting all personal data we store, minimizing the amount of data stored and adhering to organizational processes that govern how we handle data.
Your data protection rights
As a data subject, you have the right to access, correct, erase, object to or restrict the collection of personal data we hold about you. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected] and we will follow our internal procedures to respond to your request in a timely manner. We will retain copies of the communications you send to us in connection with such requests.
Last updated: January 30, 2022